This wetsuit was shipped from the USA and we are selling on behalf. Originally bought for $695 NZD including international postage.
The Ladies Catsuit
The ladies catsuit is both iconic, simplistic and classic. The 'corset' inspired chest panels use 6 separate pieces of neoprene and are glued together to create the perfect fit on the torso while also ensuring that the suit remains feminine. Concealed zips on the ankle opening to help getting the suit on and off and a longer front zip for easier entry.
This Nineplus 4/3mm wetsuit is made from Yamamoto Japanese neoprene which not derived from petrochemicals in anyway, it is from limestone taken from the mountains within Japan in the same way concrete is made.
This suit is size L (Nineplus sizing is the equivalent of a women's 12 - see sizing chart in photos)
- Advanced Yamamoto Japanese neoprene; with a tighter cell structure so that less neoprene keeps you just as warm
- Blind stitched seams throughout, as well as Japanese glue seals which act like welded seems but lighter and more comfortable.
- Ankle Zips to make it easier to put the suit on and off while keep a nice snug fit, just like zipping up a nice pair of boots.
- Lengthened front zip for easy entry
- Japanese Kanako knee panels, comfortable and durable.
- Rubber taped seams on ankles, wrists and behind the knees.
- The smooth skin protects from wind chill. Lined in 4000 and 6000 Yamamoto – the most flexible, stretchable lining available.
- Classic Nineplus branding for a stylish look
- Zirconium lined core- this is a dermatological body warming material with very low water absorbency. Extremely light and durable the best thermal lining on the market.
- Lumbar panel at base of spine for better fit.
- Japanese seat panel, with nylon in the seat area for durability.
- The memory of our neoprene will retain full stretch qualities over 2000 times which prevents stretch-out in your wetsuit.
Nineplus wetsuits fit smaller than many US brands. Please refer to the sizing charts in the photos.